Acceptance of Terms & Conditions.
– If you are not 18 years or older. YOU CANNOT USE THE WEBPAGE NOR ORDER ANY PRODUCT.
1.Order & Delivery of Products
Company provides a delivery service only, for a local convenience store (the “Retailer”), through which all orders and purchases are processed. Company does not hold a license to sell alcohol, nor is it a licensed retailer. At the time you purchase alcoholic beverages or other items (“Products”), you are purchasing those items from a licensed retailer, and your credit card and/or bank account will be charged by a third party credit card processing provider who will transfer and deliver the funds to the Retailer.
Neither Company, nor any officer, director, employee, shareholder or agent of Company shall be liable to the User or any third-party for any claims relating to the purchase, sale, delivery and/or consumption of the alcoholic beverage or any consequences which may result thereof.
By completing an order through the website, you agree that you are 18 years of age or older and that you will be present to accept the delivery of alcoholic beverages. You agree that you will not be intoxicated when receiving delivery of such products. If you are sending a gift, you agree that the recipient is an individual 18 years of age or older.
All deliveries including alcoholic beverages must be accepted by the account holder, who is capable of proving that he or she is 18 years or older and can provide a valid form of government issued identification at the time of delivery.
If there is no individual who is 18 years of age or older or cannot provide a valid identification showing that he or she is 18 years of age or older, the delivery driver (the “Delivery Person”) will not complete delivery of the Products. Additionally, if the Delivery Person is unable to contact you or the account holder at the specified delivery address for five (5) or more minutes, all Products will be removed from the order and returned to the Retailer and the User will be charged the total amount of the order.
The Delivery Person reserves the right to refuse to deliver Products for any reason. This reservation of rights includes, but is not limited to, refusing service to individuals who are visibly intoxicated or to deliver in a specific location for safety reasons. The Retailer reserves the right to not accept any order for any reason.
- Prohibited Activity.
The following activities are strictly prohibited:
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, commonwealth, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the United States, including instrumentalities and other public corporations, including without limitation, the Copyright Act and Lanham Act, and any regulations having force of law;
- violating or attempting to violate, the security of this Site;
- use the Site and/or Services if you are not able to enter into a legally binding contract, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from our Site;
- use the Site to purchase alcohol unless you and the alcohol recipient are 18 years old or older and can provide a valid form of government issued identification and physical credit card (if requested), which verifies your age, at the time of delivery;
- transfer your account, User ID and password to another party without Company’s express written consent;
- access the Site, using the account information of someone other than you; without the express written consent of the account holder;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Company official, third party, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- logging into or attempting to log into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- accessing data or taking action to obtain data, information or services not intended for you or your use;
- attempting to test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting or breaching security or authentication measures;
- assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the above described activities.
- Right to prosecute
You understand that Company reserves the right to prosecute, to the fullest extent of the law any attempt by you to misconstrue your age, either directly or indirectly; or any attempt to use Company’s Services to provide alcohol to an individual who is under the age of 18